Like every other motocross facility, we have some basic, common-sense, rules to protect our staff, our property and most importantly our racers and their families. Motocross tracks are facing higher insurance premiums and more regulations than ever before. On top of that COVID-19 has put all recreational events under a microscope so we ask all our racers and their family and friends please enjoy yourself but use good judgement and be respectful of others attending the event.
· No riding, including pit bikes, until you have signed release upon entering the facility.
· All Pit vehicles must purchase a Pit Vehicle Pass at the gate.
· No one, under the age of 16, can operate a pit vehicle on the property
· Wristbands must be worn at all times and vehicles must be clearly marked with appropriate sticker.
· NO SPEEDING in the pits, no wheelies, no ruts, no roost. Respect the grounds including the camping area.
· Spectators must stay within designated fenced areas.
· All pets must be leashed and well-mannered and pick up and dispose of your dog’s waste.
· NO fighting, vandalism, dumping, drugs, fireworks or firearms are not allowed on the premise. These are grounds for immediate ejection from the park.
· No threatening or physical contact with an AMA Official, ECMX staff member, other competitor, or spectator. Threatening or physical contact will result in immediate disqualification of you or your racer, notification to the District and AMA and a permanent ban from the facility.
· AMA Officials and ECMX staff decisions are final.
· Discard all trash in the provided trash barrels.
· Ground fires are not permitted, all open fires must be in an off-the-ground fire pit.
· Always pay attention to and comply with park staff and flaggers.
· Vendor row is off limits to all pit bikes and pit vehicles.
· Reckless and dangerous behavior will NOT be tolerated.
· Hold your lines and be courteous to other riders while on the course.
· If you are being lapped, try to safely stay out of the race line.
· NEVER go backwards on the track or intentionally cut or stop on the track.
· Enter and Exit the track at designated locations only.
· Only one parent is allowed out onto the track during the 50cc races.
· All incidents must be reported to ECMX Staff and/or a track official.
· Have fun!
Protective Gear – All riders must wear protective equipment. Please use good judgement when it comes to protective clothing and equipment.
At a minimum, a rider must have:
· Long pants
· Over the ankle boots
All minors (under 18) must be accompanied by a legal or designated guardian to participate.
ECMX RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REVOKE RIDING AND RACING PRIVILEGES OR ASK YOU TO LEAVE IF RULES ARE NOT FOLLOWED!